1. When sweeping the floor, if there are two pieces of something that look like plant material but are identical, don't pick them up with your bare hands. They are probably the left-over legs from some insect one of the cats ate.
2. When you are trying to be quiet as a mouse when getting up to the bathroom in the middle of the night, you will always bump into something and make a lot of noise.
3. When you are waiting for guests to arrive, and it's getting late enough that you are getting worried they are lost, walk to the store. On the corner you will find a taxi with some people in it, and when you take a chance and call their name, they are ever so grateful that you know them.
4. When you put out the laundry and you really need it to dry, that's when it will rain.
5. One of the cats will always sneak into the guest room and sit under the bed while everyone pleads with it to come out.
6. Loco will always sneak up on the couch if you forget to pull down all the cushions.
7. All the cats like raw beef, and only Maya likes boiled chicken. The dogs like it all.
8. The butter will always be hard when you need it the most.
9. One raw egg will always be broken in the group.
10. We like everyone we've met recently! The world is full of some really great people.