Saturday, April 3, 2010

What to write about...

Can't decide and am feeling lazy, so here's a picture to enjoy:

This was taken by my brother on the way home from town one evening. This is taken from our side of the lagoon, and makes me remember all the evenings I used to take my coffee down to the lagoon and sit on a bench and just enjoy the reflection. Sometimes it was a moonlit night. It used to be so quiet I could hear the gentle lapping of the water along the shore. The walkway around the lagoon is used a lot more now, and could use some repairs. But the benches are still there, and one night I should talk Miguel into going down there and just sitting with our coffee. It's so pretty.

5 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Thanks Sue! What a gorgeous view.

Ann said...

Beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing!

Dr George Leddick said...

Hi Sue, like your blog.
You said you wanted to learn how to make chicken crepes. Over on the Isla.info Chatter Board they are discussing the creation of an Islaholic cookbook, with proceeds going to LaGloria English School. This could be your chance to request a recipe for chicken crepes!

nevalia said...

nice blog

Sue said...

Beck and Ann - my brother takes great pictures, I love it when he's here because he sees things differently and captures it on camera.

George - welcome to my blog, glad you enjoy it. Also thanks for the tip, I've been watching that thread, there will be some great recipes coming, I think.

Nevalia - thanks and welcome to my blog.