Saturday, March 7, 2009

Highlighting a Blog - Jamqueen

I've never met Jamqueen. I believe her real name is Ann. I hope it is, because that's what I call her when I comment on her posts.

Ann's blog is full of pictures of nature and scenery. She is a pro at the macro shot - flowers, butterflies, insects. She recently did a neat blog with a slideshow of butterflies.

Ann's yard seems to be the perfect setting to feed her interest in flowers and wildlife. She lives in a part of the country that celebrates all four seasons, offering lots of photo opportunities. I can't say I miss the snow, but if I did, all I'd have to do would be to jump over to Ann's blog and there would be some photos of what winter looks like.

If you love nature, you'll enjoy Ann's blog. Take a look.

4 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Ann is a great photographer! I love my daily visits to her blog!

Bennie said...

That slideshow is great. I'll have to dig in more on this blog. Thanks for sharing Sue.

Ann said...

Thank you so much! I wish we had met when we were down in January--I think I may have seen you at Velasquez talking to Carl-- the time flew by. Hopefully we are coming for 2 weeks next year & I will make a point of meeting you then.
Ann ( you were correct)

Sue said...

Ann - that wasn't me talking to Carl. I didn't see Carl this trip (although Miguel told me someone drove by the house wearing huge sunglasses - I knew that was Carl). Hopefully next year! And thanks for your blog!