Sunday, September 12, 2010

Where are they?

The last few days have been very hot. So hot you don't want to move. Today I'm doing some stuff around the house, but not one of the animals is bothering me. Here's what they're up to:


Blacky enjoying the shade and gentle breeze


Loco tucked into the corner by the front door, nice and cool


Smokey lying on the back terrace, in the shade, with the breeze coming in under the door


Minina lying under the table on the back terrace, still damp and shady from the morning rinse


Cappuchina on the floor in the living room, under her favorite chair


Maya in the bathroom sink, cool porcelain cradling her body


Luna has the right idea, she's sleeping on the sofa

I think it's nap time for me too!

4 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Sue, I love all the photos! They're all so cute.

jeanie said...

They all look happy Sue.They are very lucky little ones. It's chilly in Niagara today. Yesterday was lovely but fall arrived on Labour Day wknd. Brrrrr We are still hoping for some nice days.

KfromMichigan said...

They are all so cute! You have such a great bunch of "kids."

Linda said...

My Charlie lies either in my shower, on the marble foyer or ceramic kitchen floor when it's hot here! NEVER on a carpeted floor. Animals know the cool spots!

Linda
Isla Chica